Fabric printing machine Malaysia
You might also like
UTM650 manual textile screen printing machine
Padding/coating machine for fabric
Kids Awards Screen Printing on Metal
The New Yudu machine made by Provo Crafts is a home silk screening machine and it prints on metal, as well as fabric, glass, wood and paper. You may not want to put that much into something to print on metal the TV version is about 327.00 or 357.00 I cannot remember right off, but maybe you can find someone in your area who has one that would be willing to do them for you. But if you had one think of all the other things you can do with it for kids.
My acct is too new to post a link so you can email me for the link to the website for Yudu or you can go to your home search engine and just time in Yudu you will find it
Night Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Scenery 100% Polyester filled Comfort Square Pillows Customized Made to Order Support Ready Premium Deluxe 17 1/2 Inch X 17 1/2 Inch Graphic Background Covers Designed Color Definition Quality Simplex Knit Fabric Soft Wrinkle Free Couch Accessories Cushions
Home (MS Depot)
- Please search our Amazon Storefront MSD Square Comfort Pillow for more design. This product is based on the latest High-resolution graphics printed by cutting-edge...
- The surface cover is made with long-lasting durable finish. It is also easy to clean. it would not bled or fade.
- With the opportunity to submit your own picture you can make your own unique product. We will make sure the product come out the way you want it. Please search our...
- Designed in US, Ship from California within 1 or 2 business day to worldwide unlike competitor that take 3 to 5 day
- Our friendly customer service and designer is online 7 day a week. We are happy to answer any question for you. So you will be 100% happy with our great product...
Xerox Emirates' Partners with Alpha Printing Press to Deliver — Zawya
So, for example, by partnering with Alpha we are able to help them offer high-speed digital printing along with a complete range of efficient and cost-effective solutions.
DST unveils £4.9m spend after return to profitability — printweek.com
The Nottingham machine will focus on the production of direct mail while the new Bristol machine, which features auto-splicing for faster web changeovers, will focus on transactional mail and will output fan-folded print directly into an enclosing line ..
What kind of machine do i use to print onto clothing or fabric like on Etsy?
I want to know what everyone uses on Etsy to make their clothing look like this just an example( I want to make my own clothing with my own logos on it.But how do they make it look this clean? It lierally looks like they took the picture off google and used a printer on fabric. I know that's wrong though. But most people on Etsy do this. Any help for an aspiring artist? Thanks in advance love. :)
thats the pattern already printed on the fabric they bought at the fabric store