Printing on fabric with copy machine
1. Citra-Solv. They have an incredible website with product info, art stuff, oder info, go here. If you live in the States you can find it at just about any Whole Foods. But save yourself a trip and go to their website if you live far from town. There are great ideas there that I didn't know about until after I wrote this 'ible.
2. Small shallow bowl
3. Cheap 1" or larger paint brush
4. Fabric you want to print on (this should be the smoothest fabric you can find - usually that means a tight weave, but experiment - if you don't have a lot of detail such as a photo you can use a looser
5. An iron
6. Access to a copier that uses toner (most do, like a Xerox or Cannon etc.)
7. Newspaper or something to protect your dining room table if need be
8. A big spoon, wooden or metal
9. Some pins
10. Images you want to print
You might also like
How To Transfer An Inkjet Print Onto Wood
Rotary screen printing machine for fabric
Printed Fabric Laser Cutting Machine with VisionCut
Kids Awards Screen Printing on Metal
The New Yudu machine made by Provo Crafts is a home silk screening machine and it prints on metal, as well as fabric, glass, wood and paper. You may not want to put that much into something to print on metal the TV version is about 327.00 or 357.00 I cannot remember right off, but maybe you can find someone in your area who has one that would be willing to do them for you. But if you had one think of all the other things you can do with it for kids.
My acct is too new to post a link so you can email me for the link to the website for Yudu or you can go to your home search engine and just time in Yudu you will find it
Xerox Emirates' Partners with Alpha Printing Press to Deliver — Zawya
So, for example, by partnering with Alpha we are able to help them offer high-speed digital printing along with a complete range of efficient and cost-effective solutions.
DST unveils £4.9m spend after return to profitability — printweek.com
The Nottingham machine will focus on the production of direct mail while the new Bristol machine, which features auto-splicing for faster web changeovers, will focus on transactional mail and will output fan-folded print directly into an enclosing line ..
Plaid PROMO819 Mod Podge Fabric Transfer Kit
Art and Craft Supply (Plaid)
- Simply brush medium onto the copy and apply to project surface
- Product is permanent
- Machine washable when used on fabric
- Personalizing makes any gift special
- Non toxic product
MC362w Wireless Multifunction Color Laser Printer, Copy/Fax/Print/Scan