Model NO.:YT-4600, YT-4800, YT-41000, YT-41200, YT-41400...
Color & Page:Double Faced Multi Colors
Plate:Fleox Printing Machine
Machine Name:Four Color Flexo Printing Machine
Roller Type:Anilox Roller
Machine Material:Cast Iron
Width:600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Standard:CE, ISO, AS, SA, SGS
Machine Name: Four Color Flexo Printing Machine
Certificate: Our Machine Approved by ISO9001, 2000. CE
Colors: Four Color (options two color, six color)
Suitable Material: Plastic, Paper, Non Woven Material
Use of our four color flexo printing machine:
Four color flexo printing machine is suitable for printing such packing materials as polyethylene, polypropylene plastic bag, glass paper and roll paper, etc. And it is a kind of ideal printing equipment for producing paper packing bag for food, supermarket handbag, vest bag and clothes bag, etc.
1. Easy operation, flexible starting, accurate colour register.
2. The meter counter can set printing quantity according to the requirements. Stop the machine automatically at the set quantity or when the material is cut off.
3. Lift and lower the printing plate cylinder manually, it will automatically stir the printing ink after lifting.
4. The printing ink is spread by the knurled cylinder with even ink colour.
5. Reliable drying system coordinated with high-speed rotation, it will automatically break circuit when the machine stops.
6.3600 continuous and adjustable longitudinal register device.
7. The imported frequency control of motor speed adapts to different printing speeds.
8. There are inching/stopping buttons on the plate roller base and material rolling rack so as to make it easy operate the machine when the plate is installed.
|Main Technical Variables:
|Model of Machine
|Max. Width of PrintingMaterial
|Max. Diameter of Roll Material
How is it done?
They use large automated screen presses. The fabric is still in
a large roll. Most likely "Plastisol" inks.(industry standard
for fabrics) Heat treated, and left in roll form; meaning, that
after it has been printed, its rolled up. (that was one color)
As for additional colors, the roll is printed again. Registration
marks or "tick marks", as they say in the business, are used to
align the image. Laser scanners; much like the ones in the grocery
store are used to find these tick marks, and align the screen to
the item thats to be printed