Offset printing machines in Italy
Italy’s most powerful economic region is the heart of VBR.
This abbreviation stands for Voghera Baldissero Regranitura.
These 3 words describe the history of the company very briefly: owner, location and job description from Mr. Voghera senior.
All before 1977, when he started to sell used offset printing presses in North Italy. Since that time the italian printing industry did the same quick growth as VBR did. Now the company has an annually turnaround of 150 printing units inside Italy.
Customers from all areas call, meet, inspect and finally purchase printing equipment and obtain service. With the help of engineers and external agents the family Voghera is running a successful business. Last not least VBR All Service became one of Italy’s most reliable and friendly synonyme for printing presses.
The family is now working in 2 generations. The next generation is brother and sister, Corrado and Susanna Voghera. The followers are fully involved for years now. Among many ideas one conception for increasing the business into an international affair.
Save up to 30% on quality printing in Asia!
Save your cost by printing in China
General Introduction of printing industry in China
The printing quality in China has come up to the world standards due to large investments in the industry by governments and imported technology, mostly from Germany. Paper quality has also improved as at least 10 listed companies are supplying the top-end market. Imports for special types of paper are also growing by 60%. For ordinary books and magazines, even professionals find it difficult to tell the differences between of home-made and imported paper, unless chemical and physical test is conducted
Xerox Emirates' Partners with Alpha Printing Press to Deliver — Zawya
So, for example, by partnering with Alpha we are able to help them offer high-speed digital printing along with a complete range of efficient and cost-effective solutions.
DST unveils £4.9m spend after return to profitability — printweek.com
The Nottingham machine will focus on the production of direct mail while the new Bristol machine, which features auto-splicing for faster web changeovers, will focus on transactional mail and will output fan-folded print directly into an enclosing line ..
3D Printer Software - Small Business Software Solutions - Netfabb Professional 5 - With 1 Hour Free Training
BISS (netfabb GmbH)
- NEW netfabb Professional 5 - Easy to use! The choice of the Professionals. Automatic Repair one-click button solution to fix our part with advanced and powerful...
- Repair - Professional, fast, reliable and automatic part repair -even in most complicated cases; Professional macro-scripting of repair steps and automatic repair...
- Edit, design and mesh manipulation - Professional editing of triangulated files; Easy editing with transparent view and clip planes to access hidden areas and the...
- Business workflow and process improvement - Macro scripting for machine-specific part manipulation; Integrated batch mode for autonomous repair, scaling, refinement...
- Slicing - Always create 100 % flawless slices - guaranteed; The netfabb slicing tool has been a separate add-on and is now fully included and advanced in netfabb...
What is Impact factor of web offset printing machines?
Web offset printing machine is high-speed printing machine.
How do you troubleshoot a offset printing machine?
I purchased a second hand 2 color offset machine. The problem with the machine is though the condition of all the rollers is good there is an improper transfer of ink. what is the reason for improper transfer of ink from ductor roller to the first inking roller of the ink train?
dear, first you check the impression setting between duct roller and first feed roller through 1 mm. thick film srtip. now the question is how you will do this? this setting is depend on type of the machine e.g. orient and manugraph. the general procedure is to set the impression that you adjust the cam or bolt…