American multiple printers screen printing machine
- Multidirectional X/Y Registration and Off-Contact System
Enables sophisticated multicolor jobs to be setup in minutes. Easy-to-read microgrids permit exact control. Incorporates off-contact peel control. Heavy-duty construction will not vibrate out of register during extended productions.
- "Joystik" Squeegee Holder
Equalizes pressure along the entire squeegee blade to maintain even ink deposit and repeatable print results. Adjustable squeegee angle adapts to various applications. Reduces operator fatigue for higher production and quality. Minimizes risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Synchronized Speed Table
Multi-platen rotary index table allows multiple operation from any station for increased productions and versatility. Jobs can be started and completed at any station. Rototex 4-color accommodates a 4-station table; 6-color accommodates a 6-station table; 8-color accommodates a 4-station table.
- Speed Table
Multi-platen rotary indexer; additional platens serve as loading and unloading stations or permit more efficient spot curing. Enables operators to reach a manual production speed of 15 dozen multicolor garments per hour.
- Spot Cure Unit
Intercolor drying unit for immediate heat setting when printing process prints or base colors on dark garments.
- Jacket Hold-Down Attachment
Jacket attachment provides firm hold-down to keep jacket from shifting during multicolor printing. Special pallet for printing multi-layer goods included.
- Sleeve Printing Platens
Provide positive support of garment sleeves during printing. Custom pallets made to order. Standard 4 width.
- Pants Printing Platen
Required for printing tightly registered pant images. Fully supported. Standard 7 ¾ width.
- Additional Platen Sizes:
- Size: 10 x 16 Infant Wear
- Size: 12 x 16 Children Wear
- Size: 16 x 15 Standard
- Custom jumbo platen sizes up to 20 x 24 image available. (Optional extended screen arm required to handle 36 x 25 ¼ frame.)
You might also like
BEAUTIFUL MULTICOLOR SCREEN PRINTING AT HOME!
screen printing tagless labels - a how to on relabeling ...
If you or a friend knows photoshop
You could totally do that yourself. It looks like they are just printed on photo paper. You could make the design yourself and print it at the instant machines in most any drugstore. I saw someone do baby announcements that way, very cute. They are about 29 cents each. Or you could use snapfish.com or one of them for printing. I don't have an account so I don't know how they compare, but they have some photo cards too.
I think I could even do a design for you, like the ones you showed.
Brother PC501 PPF Print Cartridge - 150 Pages - Retail Packaging
CE (Brother Printer)
- Approx. 150 pages
- Thermal transfer cartridge
- Designed for clearly legible faxing and copies
- Yields up to 150 sheets based on 5% coverage
- 1-Year warranty
Xerox Emirates' Partners with Alpha Printing Press to Deliver — Zawya
So, for example, by partnering with Alpha we are able to help them offer high-speed digital printing along with a complete range of efficient and cost-effective solutions.
DST unveils £4.9m spend after return to profitability — printweek.com
The Nottingham machine will focus on the production of direct mail while the new Bristol machine, which features auto-splicing for faster web changeovers, will focus on transactional mail and will output fan-folded print directly into an enclosing line ..
HP 110 CB304AN#140 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging
CE (Hewlett Packard)
- Advanced tri-color InkJet print cartridge for photo printing
- Glossy finish
- Water damage resistant
- 600 print-head nozzles
- Dye-based ink type
HP Premium Instant-Dry Satin Photo Paper (42 Inches x 100 Feet Roll)
- HP® Premium Instant-Dry photo paper.
- Delivers unrivaled image quality for brilliant photos and high-impact display graphics - posters, presentations and retail graphics.
- Dries instantly for immediate handling and lamination right off the printer, saving time, streamlining workflows and increasing productivity.
HP 701 CC635A Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging-Black
- Get more for your money: original HP cartridges ensure that your printing is right the first time and every time
- Rely on HP for consistent, high-quality results
- Get brilliant, true-to-life color and laser-quality black text with Vivera ink technology
- Preserve your memories with photos that resist fading for generations, compared with less than a year for store brand inks