Home > GTO Semi-Automatic Screen Printing > 570 Evo
GTO 570: Flat Silk Screen Printing Machine
The GTO 570 automatic screen printing machine is the bigger brother of the 550. However, unlike the 550, this silk screen printing machine is only for printing onto flat products.
The image area is bigger than the 550 machine and is ideal for printing onto large boxes, paper bags, crates and so on.
At up to 500 cycles per hour, this machine is ideal for high production environments. Printing onto reusable bags such as cotton or jute carrier bags is right up this machine's alley.
Paper products can also be printed and an optional vacuum table can be fitted to the 570 to make holding thin products in place during printing very quick and easy.
A storage cabinet is located in the lower section of the machine.
The Evo 570 screen printing system is fully CE compliant and meets the required safety levels for safe operation and assured levels of design and build quality.
Whilst the system is only designed to offer flat screen printing, the Evo 550 would be a suitable alternative if both flat and cylindrical printing are needed in one compact system.
The brief video which follows below, demonstrates the smaller 550 system printing onto a paper carrier bag. The Evo 570 can accommodate much larger print areas all the way up to 700mm x 500mm.
Standard specifications - 570 Evo automatic screen printing machine:
|Number of colours
|Screen frame size
||90 x 80 cm
|Maximum print area
||70 x 50 cm
|Maximum product height
||Up to 500 per hour
|Dimensions (h, w, d in cm)
||210 x 160 x 110 cm
If you or a friend knows photoshop
You could totally do that yourself. It looks like they are just printed on photo paper. You could make the design yourself and print it at the instant machines in most any drugstore. I saw someone do baby announcements that way, very cute. They are about 29 cents each. Or you could use snapfish.com or one of them for printing. I don't have an account so I don't know how they compare, but they have some photo cards too.
I think I could even do a design for you, like the ones you showed.
Kodak HERO 7.1 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner & Copier
- Sleek, responsive 3.5 in. color LCD touchscreen makes it simple to create, copy, scan, and print
- Save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing
- Google Cloud Print ready, KODAK Email Print Service ready, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, BLACKBERRY, or ANDROID device with the KODAK Pic Flick App
- Separate input tray for photos only
- Built-in Wi-Fi, 802.11 B/G/N
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Wireless and WiFi Direct, All-in-One Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Auto Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible. (C11CC98201)
- Get Performance Beyond Laser with the WorkForce WF-7610, powered by PrecisionCore
- Save time - Professional-quality prints with speeds of 18 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Save up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser
- Print photo quality, wide format borderless prints up to 13 x 19 . Extra large 11 x 17 scan bed.
- Print anywhere, anytime - from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones; includes wireless and Wi-Fi Direct