Cheap screen printing machines
(77 of 79 customers found this review helpful)
Poor build quality - Don't Buy!
I was really looking forward to being able to print multiple colors with my class, but was sorely disappointed with this press. The main reason to have a multi-color press is to help with registration and the build quality of this press essentially negates your ability to properly align and register your images. The hinges are horrible, shifting back and forth even though they are secured in place. The swivel mechanism of the press is very difficult to move and also compounds the issue of registration because you inevitable shift the screen in order to swivel them around. Finally, the printing area is by far too small. I've made my own single-color press which is of 100 times better quality and cost 10 times cheaper.
- This product’s quality compared to similar, competitive alternatives is:
- Worse than most
- The price of this product compared to similar, competitive alternatives is:
You might also like
3. Screen Printing T Shirts; Manually Print 1 Color ...
homemade Screen printing press CHEAP AND EASY!
Cheap&New printing machines for sale
Yiying Corporation is a professional agent that is good at designing, producing and selling special printing machines like as: Pad Printing Machines, Silk Screen Printing Machines, Hot-Stamping Machines, Heat transfer machine,Label Printing Machines,UV Vacuum Exposing Unit,UV Oven,IR dryer,Flame treatment machine,Tense Machines and some other related equipments and printing materials .
plz mail email@example.com if interested
Xerox Emirates' Partners with Alpha Printing Press to Deliver — Zawya
So, for example, by partnering with Alpha we are able to help them offer high-speed digital printing along with a complete range of efficient and cost-effective solutions.
DST unveils £4.9m spend after return to profitability — printweek.com
The Nottingham machine will focus on the production of direct mail while the new Bristol machine, which features auto-splicing for faster web changeovers, will focus on transactional mail and will output fan-folded print directly into an enclosing line ..
Kodak HERO 7.1 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner & Copier
- Sleek, responsive 3.5 in. color LCD touchscreen makes it simple to create, copy, scan, and print
- Save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing
- Google Cloud Print ready, KODAK Email Print Service ready, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, BLACKBERRY, or ANDROID device with the KODAK Pic Flick App
- Separate input tray for photos only
- Built-in Wi-Fi, 802.11 B/G/N
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Wireless and WiFi Direct, All-in-One Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Auto Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible. (C11CC98201)
- Get Performance Beyond Laser with the WorkForce WF-7610, powered by PrecisionCore
- Save time - Professional-quality prints with speeds of 18 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Save up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser
- Print photo quality, wide format borderless prints up to 13 x 19 . Extra large 11 x 17 scan bed.
- Print anywhere, anytime - from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones; includes wireless and Wi-Fi Direct
Is it a) more environmentally friendly and b) cheaper to print multiple copies on a domestic printer or to photocopy on a dedicated commercial machine? Not down to the level of amps and milligrams of ink, but just a general rule of thumb? - Quora
That would depend on your method of printing. In general, most inkjet printers are extremely wasteful because the low capacity ink cartridges are disposable. A laser printer would be exactly the same as a (modern) photocopier.