If your company sells printed t-shirts as its primary business, buying your own t-shirt printing machine can be a way to save money rather than having to outsource the printing. However, regardless of the type of business you run, owning a t-shirt printing machine may make sense as a marketing tool, because a printed t-shirt is essentially a billboard for your company. A t-shirt machine will allow you to print a large supply and offer the shirts for sale or hand them out as giveaways to clients and prospects. Selecting the right machine will depend on your needs.
Choose the type of printing you would like to use. When it comes to printing t-shirts, there are three main processes: screen printing, heat transfer and digital printing. Each of these types of t-shirt printing requires a different type of machine. Generally, a digital t-shirt printer is the most expensive type of machine, because it is the easiest to use. Heat transfer imprints generally do not last as long as digital or screen prints but are usually faster. Screen printing is usually best for mass production.
Ask colleagues or other machine users for recommendations of quality vendors and machines. If you blindly search for a t-shirt machine vendor, you may be overwhelmed with choices. Taking the time to find a quality vendor based on outside recommendations may save you from later problems with your machine.
Related Reading: How to Build a Sticker Printing Machine
Research pricing from local and online vendors with good reputations. Compare costs on the same or similar machines from vendor to vendor. Ask the vendors directly what is or is not included in the price of the machine.
Consider ancillary costs. In addition to the cost of the machine itself, you will also have to invest in things such as ink or other chemicals that may be necessary for the proper operation and maintenance of the machine. Delivery of the machine may be an additional expense. Energy is an often-overlooked cost that may vary from machine to machine. These extra costs may outweigh the cost savings offered by a particular type of machine.
Check the warranty. Reliable manufacturers will stand behind their products. If your vendor does not offer you a satisfactory warranty or guarantee on your machine, consider another one, regardless of the apparent value of the machine.
Creative Answering Machine Messages 3
I can't come to the phone now because I have amnesia and I feel stupid talking to people I don't remember. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out by leaving my name and telling me something about myself. Thanks.
I can't come to the phone right now because I'm down in the basement printing up a fresh new batch of twenty dollar bills. If you need any money, or if you just want to check out my handiwork, please leave your name, number, and how much cash you need after the tone.
Hi. I'm probably home, I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you
Brother Printer MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
CE (Brother Printer)
- Fast color and black printing up to 32 ppm
- Automatic two sided printing plus single pass duplex copy/scan
- Easy to install on your wired or wireless network or print locally via USB from your computer
- 4.85 color Touchscreen display with Web Connect
4 Color 1 Station T-shirt Printing Kit B
Art and Craft Supply (Artdid)
- Screen printing is arguably most versatile in printing, almost everything can be used as substrate. Our company provide this 4 color 1 station screen printing full...
- Plate washing is one of the most important processes during screen printing. Premium plate-washing tank of our company is furnished with water tank, automatic pressurizing...
- 4 Color 1 Station Screen Press (006022) :This ASC 4 Color 1 Station Single- Rotary Screen Press can sits on the table, it is adjustable off contact and with spinning...
Dymo LetraTag Plus LT-100H Personal Label Maker
Office Product (#N/A!)
- 2-Line printing
- Direct-thermal print technology saves you money - no ribbons, ink or toner cartridges needed
- Auto-off power saver
- Added navigation key with easy to use scroll menus
- 3 Language options (English, Spanish and French)
- Handheld label maker has 2-line printing, 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles. 9-label memory, date stamp, and 3 language options.
- 13-character LCD screen and graphical display on this label printer lets you see messages, and font and effects on-screen before printing.
- Prints on LetraTag LT labels available in plastic, metallic, magnetic and iron-on label varieties. Thermal printing needs no ink or toner.
- Automatic-off saves power. Easy-to-navigate, quick-access buttons for swift and easy label making.
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included). 1-year warranty. 12.32 inches long by 5.98 inches wide by 3.96 inches high. 1.1 pounds. Imported.